Who doesn’t love Panda Express Chow mein?? My family is obsessed with this homemade Chow mein, you guys gotta try it! Super easy and fast to make. I personally could eat it alone, but it does go great with side dishes. Like orange chicken, brocoli and beef or shrimp! Be sure to try out this super easy, fast, and inexpensive recipe!
Serves 2 people
- 1 6ounce pack Chow-mein stir fry noodles (Asian section)
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 12 ounces Cabbage grated or thinly sliced
- 1/4 large Onion thinly sliced
- 3 Celery sticks
- 2 carrots diced – optional
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt pepper -optional
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the noodles prepare and cook per package directions!
- slice up all the cabbage and union to thin pieces
- dice the celery and carrots(optional)
- Heat up a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- add unions and carrots, mix and sauté until slightly softened
- add cabbage, celery and mix until all softened and Carmelized
- add the noodles, mix well!
- add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil and mix well
- taste if salt and pepper needed or more sauce!
- cook for 2-3 min more mixing well
Ready To Serve!! Enjoy😊
Likes & comments below ⬇️