Do you want to know how to make this Super easy, 10 min delicious Flat bread?? Then keep scrolling down. If you have flatbreads at home, or know how to make these then you can make so many different pizza toppings! Its perfect for a quick snack, lunch, party or for un expected guests that show up at your house. I buy these flatbreads at Cosco, but i also have seen similar ones in almost any other grocery store! I keep them in my freezer and i just take out as many as i want when needed. I let them thaw or if i need them quickly i put in microwave for 20 seconds. And let me tell you, if you have these flatbreads in your freezer, then you can make so many different recipes that will look like you spent hours but really you only spent 10-15 min! Keep scrolling down for the recipe
1 Flatbread serves 1-2 people or 5-6 as a party appetizer
- Ready to use flatbreads( Cosco, walmart, fredmeyer, winco and ect..)
- Grilled chicken( i use grilled chicken strips from Cosco but any other cooked chicken in your fridge also works!)
- Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella, or any other italian cheese
- Bacon crumbs or cooked up bacon and sliced
- thinly sliced sweet Onion( also could add diced green shallots)
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- thinly diced tomatoes( optional)
- Any green seasoning fresh or dry to sprinkle over the pizza
I like to spread some alfredo sauce on my flatbread, to make it a alfredo chicken pizza. If you like alfredo then i highly recommend to try adding it. It gives the flatbread so much more taste, flavor and juiciness.
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients: for 1 flat bread
- Cream cheese 1/6 of the 8 ounce pack
- Heavy Cream 1/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese( Or Italian if thats what you have on hand)
- garlic powder
Instructions: As you probably have noticed, the ingredients don’t have any measurements because this is based on personal preferences. Everybody has tasted and knows how pizzas look like so its more based on how much of each ingredient you want on your flatbread!
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- dice up your cooked chicken
- Slice up unions, mince garlic and dice tomatoes( optional)
- Cook you bacon and thinly slice and dice or use packaged bacon crumbs
- Make Alfredo sauce if using it on your flatbread and spread thinly on your flatbread
- If not using Alfredo then thinly spread olive oil on your flatbread
- Evenly spread sliced up unions, and minced garlic
- Top evenly with the cooked chicken, bacon and tomatoes( if using)
- Sprinkle Shallots( if using) and Sprinkle with cheese evenly over pizza
- and if any alfredo sauce left over then gently spread over the cheese and could sprinkle a little more cheese over again
- Sprinkle with any herbs, green seasoning or thinly chopped fresh herbs( parsley, basil, oregano..ect)
- Place the flatbread on a baking pan and bake at 400 for 10 minutes or when cheese has melted completely. Make sure not to over bake
- Once done baking and cooled down 2-3 min. Using a pizza cutter, cut into small triangle shapes.
NOTE: Do not put too much of each ingredients on flatbread or it will not bake throughly. The toppings will not be nicely melted together and if you will try to bake it longer then the flatbread itself will get too hard. And once you pick up a slice all the toppings could fall apart since they won’t be nicely melted together. So if you want the flatbread to turn out perfect then just think of the pizza slices you have ate before and how much they are topped!
ENJOY this super easy and fast recipe. And remember there are so many other toppings you can also top it off with. Basically anything from your fridge to your pantry. Other ideas are.. BBQ chicken with cheese, pineapple and ham, margherita and so many others.. Just search on pinterest! LIKE, COMMENT, and follow my blog for more delicious and easy recipes!! Follow on Instagram for updates secretrecipes2016