The simplest and most delicious Salmon recipe you will ever try! This can be served at lunch and dinner with the side of any form of potatoes, and veggies. I prefer mashed potatoes and asparagus😋. I also serve this salmon for guests and parties. I have a couple different ways I prepare my salmon. Mainly grilled or baked! So go ahead and try out this super easy recipe and see what Secret ingredient I put in to make this wonderful unique tasty salmon 😊☺️😋🙌
This recipe serves 4 people and if served with a side of potatoes or other then, serves 6-7.
- Fresh or thawed Salmon
- Lemon juice 1/2 tbsp
- salt, pepper, favorite seasonings
- green herbs
- minced garlic or garlic powder
- mayo 2 tablespoons- secret ingredient☺️
- grated Parmesan cheese- optional
- lemon slices- optional for garnish
- Herbs- optional for garnish
- wash and pat dry salmon
- place salmon in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper, minced garlic or garlic powder, herbs or your other favorite seasonings.
- Add 2 tbsp of Mayo, 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice and spread evenly over the salmon.( don’t worry salmon won’t be too greasy!)
- Let marinate for at least 4hrs to overnight for the best taste but could bake right away if needed and also tastes great!
- Once ready to bake preheat oven to 350.
- bake for 1hr-1hr 20 min. Depends on the thickness of the salmon.
- Once salmon is ready need to broil it for a couple minutes.
- Before broiling – optional to sprinkle lightly with cheese( I prefer Parmesan)
- Broil at 450 for 3-4 minutes.
- Salmon is ready to be served at this point!
- If you want to make it look more fancy, place salmon on a nice plate or just leave it in your baking dish if you like but omit some of the liquid from then pan! Then garnish with slices of lemons on the sides or top and sprinkle with herbs!
Enjoy with a side of Mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies! !😋☺️🙌😊
For more fancy looks or different tasty salmon recipes, bake same way, but add sliced peppers or unions on top, potatoes and asparagus on the sides.
Feel free to add, message, and comment for any questions! Also please follow me on my Instagram page for more delicious recipes 😋 Follow @ secretrecipes2016