After such a busy week, I finally found the time to post another recipe, and let me tell you this. This dumpling recipe is incredible! You can use so many different fillings, basically anything you have at home. And the best part, it that you don’t need no dough for this recipe. Won ton wrappers are whats used in this recipe, and these could be found in any grocery store! My favorite fillings are shrimp and ground pork so that is what i’ll be using in this recipe, but feel free to replace with other.These can be steamed or easily fried! So EASY, FAST and DELICIOUS!!
Makes 20-22 won tons, Serves 2-3 people
- 20-22 won ton wrappers ( usually comes in package of 40)
- 1/2 pound pork
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage ( shredded)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- vegetable oil ( if frying)
- salt pepper for taste
- More soy sauce and/ or teriyaki sauce for dipping
- Wash, drain shrimp and chop into small pieces
- Shred cabbage
- Combine cabbage together with the ground pork, shrimp soy sauce, Sesame oil, salt and pepper and mix well!
- Put one tbsp of the mixture onto a won ton wrap, dip your finger into water and rub the edges of the won ton, and fold the won ton into a triangle.
- Use a steamer to steam them and then dip into the sauces or
- Heat up large skillet with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and place the won tons and fry for 1 1/2-2 min per side. Place on a paper towel to drain some of the oil. Dumplings should be golden and crisp.
Enjoy with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce or any other sauce you love! Feel free to use other fillings like, chicken, beef, or just shrimp or veggies! BE CREATIVE!
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR MORE UPDATES @secretrecipes2016